It's always useful to know when local festivals and public holidays are celebrated, so you know if opening times are affected and how you can join in with the celebrations!
- New Year's Day: 1st January.
- Shrove Tuesday: (date varies).
- Good Friday: (date varies).
- Easter Monday (date varies).
- Liberation from Nazism Day: 25th April.
- International Workers' Day: 1st May.
- Republic Day: 2nd June (commemoration of Italy becoming a republic).
- Assumption Day: 15th August.
- San Genaro: 19th September (festival of the city’s patron saint).
- All Saints Day: 1st November.
- Christmas Day 25th December.
- St Stephen's Day: 26th December.