Rural landscapes, dreamy beaches and stunning cliffs... discover Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast, and allow yourself to be seduced by one of the most beautiful areas of the Mediterranean.
Day Trip to Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast
Having picked you up from your hotel, train station or port in Naples we skirt the coast of Naples, and over a journey of about an hour and fifteen minutes arrive in Sorrento.
Tranquil coves, mysterious grottoes and a picture-perfect bay are some of the main attractions of the city which serves as the gateway to the Amalfi Coast. From the breathtaking cliffs of Sorrento we will get incredible views of the Naples bay and of Mount Vesuvius.
Our route continues to admire one of the most charming sights along the coast of Campania, as we make our way into Positano. This enchanting little town with steep winding streets, tiny squares and white or colourful houses is found tucked away in the mountain.
About another half an hour along the coast we will arrive at the little maritime village which gives its name to this coastal area: Amalfi. Here we can see the major symbol of the Amalfi Coast, the San Andres Cathedral, an impressive complex which dominates the square of the same name.
Our final stop will be in Ravello, the town with the best views on the coast. The traditional villas and mansions with beautiful gardens make this area one of the chosen holiday spots for the Italian nobility. From the Villa Rufolo gardens (the most famous in Ravello) we can enjoy an unmissable highlight of the area.
The tour will finish around 5:15 pm at your hotel or in the Naples port.
- This excursion is available for cruise passengers: in this case, the departure time is at 8:30 am from the Naples port. The meeting point is the Terminal Passageri (passenger terminal) in the Stazione Maritima (marina). When making your reservation please indicate this information in the "hotel pick-up" field.
- Please note: the stops in each city along the route will last around 60 minutes with the exception of Ravello, where we'll stop for 30 minutes.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 6||Children under 4|
|Sorrento and Amalfi Coast Excursion||
Sorrento and Amalfi Coast Excursion
Children between 4 and 6US$ 47.70
Children under 4Free
8 hours 30 minutes.
Pick up and drop off at your hotel, station, or Naples port.
English speaking guide/driver.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 2 days before (Naples local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How long will be spent in each of the cities?
A - Durante la excursión, haremos paradas de una hora en Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi y Ravello. During the excursion we'll stop for an hour in Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi and Ravello.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).