Are you arriving in Naples aboard a cruise ship and want to get to know the area? This tour will allow you to visit the beautiful old town of Sorrento and the famous archaeological site of Pompeii.
Pompeii and Sorrento Shore Excursion
At 8:00 am we'll pick you up from the cruise port of Naples to hop on a minibus to head to Sorrento. The drive will take about an hour.
Once there, we'll hop off the minibus and go for some limoncello, the famous drink this city is known for. Then, you'll have two hours of free time to stroll around the historic center of Sorrento. You'll be able to see the exteriors of its main monuments, such as the convent of San Francesco or the cathedral, and walk through the gardens of the Villa Comunale. From here, you'll have the most incredible panoramic view of the Gulf of Naples. Cameras at the ready!
Once you've explored the beauty of Sorrento, we'll meet up again in the minibus and head to Pompeii to visit one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world. Do you want to learn how people used to live back in the ancient Roman Empire?
Exploring this city, which was completely buried after the eruption of Vesuvius in 79 AD, will feel like a real trip back in time. You'll have two hours of free time to explore the compound and see the remains of the amphitheater, the gymnasium, the baths, the temple of Apollo, the taverns, the brothel... It'll be a fascinating experience.
At 3 pm we'll drop you off back at the cruise port, ending the tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 18||Children under 3|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 3 to 18US$ 30.40
Children under 3Free
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english and spanish.
Pick up at the cruise port and drop off
Transport by minibus or bus.
English speaking escort.
Skip the line ticket to the Pompeii archeological site.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.