Are you passionate about Italian cuisine? Learn how to prepare a delicious dish of tagliatelle or stuffed ravioli, with this Naples Pasta Workshop. You'll become an expert!
Naples Pasta Workshop
At the time of your choice, we'll meet in the emblematic Piazza del Municipio, in the heart of the historic centre of Naples. We'll walk to a nearby restaurant to spend the next 2 hours enjoying a fun Italian pasta workshop.
As soon as we enter the restaurant, we'll meet the chef who will guide us through the culinary experience. Once the presentations have been made, we'll discover the basic ingredients for making homemade pasta - take note!
Following the chef's explanations, we'll prepare the pasta and learn all the tricks to achieve a perfect texture. You can also choose between preparing some delicious stuffed ravioli or opting for a dish of tagliatelle - you decide!
After cooking, we'll learn how to make a delicious sauce that will serve as a perfect complement to season the pasta. Once everything is ready, we'll take a seat and enjoy a meal tasting our own preparations.
After a 2 hour workshop, we'll say goodbye outside the restaurant, having become true experts on Italian pasta.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Pasta making workshop||
Pasta making workshop
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 33.70
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english, spanish and italian.
English speaking companion.
When to book?
You can book up until 4 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you have any other questions please contact us.
Piazza del Municipio.