Discover Italy's third-largest city with this Naples Pass. You'll have access to some of the most important museums in Naples and discounts for over 100 attractions.
You'll have access to over 10 attractions, museums and activities with the Naples Pass, including the following:
- Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Naples Archaeological Museum
- Capodimonte Museum
- MADRE Museum
- Royal Palace of Caserta
- Ovo Castle
- Naples Catacombs San Gennaro and San Gaudioso
- Naples Underground
- San Carlos Theatre
You can check the list of attractions which are discounted with the Naples Pass at the following link:
At the time of booking you can select one of the following options:
3 Day + Transport Tourist Pass
The 3 Day + Transport Naples Pass allows you to enjoy free access to 2 tourist attractions and a 50% discount for other visits. It also includes free transport on the Campania region transport network.
3 Day Museum and Transport Card
With this option, you'll enjoy free access to 3 museums in Naples and a discount of 50% on the rest of your visits. It also includes free transport on the Campania region public transport network.
7 Day Tourist Pass
If you opt for the 7 Day pass, you'll have free access to 5 attractions or museums and a 50% discount for other visits, such as the basilica of San Lorenzo Maggiore, Galería Borbónica, Capodimonte porcelain factory or a 1-hour electric bike tour.
Once you buy the ticket, you'll receive the login information to access the app. You'll then have a year to activate the Naples Pass. It can be activated at any time directly from the 'Naples Pass' app and will be valid for 3 or 7 days from activation.
To visit the different locations, you must show your pass on your mobile at the access points where your code will be scanned.
Pick Up Points
If you have selected the 3 days + Transport Naples Pass, you must go to the following location to collect your tickets.
- Scabec - Via Generali Orsini n. 30: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 6:30 pm.
If you have reserved the 7 Day Naples Pass, it isn't necessary to redeem the pass, you can use the app on your mobile.
Children under 18 years old
Children under 18 years old have free access to the majority of tourist attractions in the Campania region, so you don't need to buy them a Naples Pass.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
|3 Day Pass + Transport||
|3 Day Museums + Transport||
|7 Day Pass||
3 Day Pass + Transport
3 Day Museums + Transport
7 Day Pass
3 days - 7 days.
Access to app for 3 or 7 days.
Free entry to 2 or 5 attractions.
Free transport around the Campania region transport network.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How do I know if the attractions included are open?
A - We recommend that you visit the attraction's web site to confirm availability beforehand. Some attractions may be closed or have limited opening due to Covid-19.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.