History, art, gastronomy... Get to know the capital of Campania with this guided tour of Naples and enjoy all of its attractions.
At 8:15 am we'll pick you up at your hotel to begin this guided panoramic bus tour of Naples of approximately two hours.
We will make our first stop in the Naples Cathedral, which is home to the oldest Western baptistery. This space is richly decorated with Early Christian artwork from the time of Emperor Constantine, in the 4th century. We'll take a look at the Tesoro Bell Tower, home to 52 silver statues. The most important of all is the statue of San Genaro, patron saint of Naples. It is said that his dried blood liquefies three times a year, the first weekend of May, the 19th of September (his saint's day) and on the 16th of December.
In an adjoining area of the cathedral, we can see artistic value of the panelling in the Basílica de Santa Restituta, continuing our panoramic bus tour to the Piazza del Plebiscito, where Naples' Royal Palace can be found, along with the biggest library in the south of Italy, inside.
In the same square, we can admire the magnificence of the Church of San Francisco de Paola, before making our way to the Piazza Municipio. This urban landscape is dominated by the tall towers of the Castel Nuovo one of the main defensive monuments and architectural landmarks of the city. Learn about the stories held within its walls, such as the attacks launched by the "Great Captain" Gonzalo Fernandez de Córdoba at the beginning of the 16th century.
The final stop will be in the Posillipo viewpoint, where we can drink in the best views Naples has to offer. At around 10:20 am we will return to the centre of the city, where the tour ends.
This excursion is available for cruise passengers: in this case, the departure time is at 8 am from the Naples port. The meeting point is the Terminal Passageri (passenger terminal) in the Stazione Maritima (marina). When making your reservation please indicate this information in the "hotel pick-up" field.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 80% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 6||Children under 4|
|Guided tour in English||
Guided tour in English
Children from 4 to 6US$ 17.80
Children under 4Free
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Hotel pick up.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.