Cruise along the Italian coast from Naples and discover two of the region's most beautiful towns: Amalfi and Positano. You'll be captivated by spectacular views of the stunning hillside villas perched upon rugged sea cliffs.
Amalfi & Positano Boat Cruise Itinerary
Meet the tour in front of the Terminus Hotel in the centre of Naples. From there, you'll board a comfortable bus which will drive you down the coast, to the harbour in the nearby town of Piano di Sorrento where your boat will be waiting.
Around 11 am we'll leave the port to sail the coast around the Sorrento peninsula, finally arriving at Positano, where you'll have an hour of free time to explore the colourful houses perched high on the cliffs and the narrow winding streets which give the seaside town its special charm.
The next stop on your day trip will be Amalfi. Discover why this enchanting town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site as you take in its culture, atmosphere and architecture, especially the iconic black-and-white Cathedral whose great mix of styles reflects its history, dating back to the 10th century.
Returning to the port in Sorrento, you'll travel by bus back to Naples where your day trip will come to an end.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 9 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 9 years oldUS$ 124.50
Children under 3 years oldFree
Transport by bus.
Professional English speaking captain.
Reduced group sizes, there will be no more than 10 people per group.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (8:00 am) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).